Did you incur a failed meter set?

If you incurred a failed meter set, use the Failed Meter Reset form to request a reset. The Failed Meter Set fee must be paid before this request will be processed. If you have an escrow account with Toho Water Authority any fees associated with the failed meter set will be paid from this account.

Make sure the location is ready for the meter to be installed to avoid any additional fees. 

Please note: Meter resets may take up to 15 business days. If you have any questions email us at meterfees@tohowater.com.