Common QuestionsExpand All
Once available, customers who had online payment accounts on the old payment portal will receive an email inviting them to enroll into the new payment portal system along with additional information.
With the launch of the new portal, all customers will receive their bills in the mail. To continue e-billing, customers will need to enroll in the new portal.
- A more streamlined experience
- Account linking
- Improved text message notifications
Once the new online payment portal is available, all you need is your 18-digit account number, the mailing address zip code, and bank or credit card account payment information to complete the easy 3 step enrollment when it comes to paying your bill online.
Payments that you have scheduled or auto drafted to be paid before or on May 24, 2023, will be processed according to your instructions on the old payment portal. Payments scheduled to be paid after May 24, 2023, will need to be set up on the new payment portal.
To protect the security of your personal information and bank or credit card information, Toho will not be transferring this information to the new payment portal.
No, the convenience fees will remain the same and are waived for customers enrolled in the online payment portal.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Customer Service Department, 407-944-5000, Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m
If you have not gotten the enrollment confirmation email:
- Check your spam or junk folder
- Whitelist the sender email - email@example.com
How to Whitelist an Email in Outlook
- Click the gear icon in Outlook and select "View all Outlook settings."
- Select "Mail" from the settings menu.
- Choose "Junk email" from the submenu.
- Click "Add" under "Safe senders and domains."
- Enter the email address that you want whitelisted.
- Choose "Save."
How to Whitelist an Email in Gmail
- Click the gear icon in Gmail and select "See all settings" from the Quick settings menu.
- Navigate to "Filters and Blocked Addresses" in the top menu.
- Select "Create a new filter."
- Add a specific email or a whole domain in the "From" field.
- Click "Create filter."
When you re-enroll, you can choose to keep that information the same on the new billing portal. Please note that the website link should be for the new provider.
The validation is setup to recognize your 18-digit account number and mailing address ZIP code on your billing statement. If you are experiencing problems validating your mailing address ZIP code then it’s possible that our system is recognizing more than one ZIP code on your account. To troubleshoot this problem, you can try entering the property ZIP code, the other commonly used ZIP code in your area, or five zeros (‘00000’). If this is not successful then contact us at CustomerService@tohowater.com.