Inside and outside of the US

If your education was obtained in the United States, Toho Water Authority recognizes degrees or diplomas which are accredited by an agency recognized by the United States Department of Education (USDE)  or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA)

If you have obtained education from a country other than the United States, your degree or diploma must be evaluated to determine the United States equivalency by a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Service (NACES) or theAssociation of International Credentials Evaluations (AICE) at your expense.​