Here's the schedule
Remember: No watering between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Odd house numbers (ending in 1, 3, 5, 7, or 9) Wednesday and Saturday
Even house numbers (ending in 0, 2, 4, 6, or 8) Thursday and Sunday
Non-residential customers (businesses, schools, government, churches, subdivision common areas, recreation areas, medians) Monday and Friday
Areas of Fells Cove, Lake Ajay, Split Oak, St. Cloud
- Monday & Friday only. No watering between 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Lake Ajay Village
- Monday & Thursday from 12 a.m. - 3 a.m.
Split Oak Estates
- Tuesday & Friday from 12 a.m. - 10 a.m.
St. Cloud (only customers with 8-digit account numbers)
Homes ending in
- 0: Tuesday & Friday from 12 a.m. – 2:30 a.m.
- 1: Tuesday & Friday from 2:30 a.m. – 5 a.m.
- 2: Tuesday & Friday from 5 a.m. – 7:30 a.m.
- 3: Wednesday & Saturday from 12 a.m. – 2:30 a.m.
- 4: Wednesday & Saturday from 2:30 a.m. – 5 a.m.
- 5: Wednesday & Saturday from 5 a.m. – 7:30 a.m.
- 6: Thursday & Sunday from 12 a.m. – 2:30 a.m.
- 7: Thursday & Sunday from 2:30 a.m. – 5 a.m.
- 8: Thursday & Sunday from 12 a.m. – 2:30 a.m.
- 9: Wednesday & Saturday from 9 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.
- Common Areas*: Wednesday & Saturday from 6 p.m. – 6 a.m.
- Commercial & Government*: Wednesday & Saturday from 2:30 a.m. – 5 a.m.
* Subject to schedule reassignment by the City of St. Cloud, as needed
Exceptions and other water resourcesExpand All
New landscaping may be watered every day for 30 days after installation. Run only those zones that water the new landscaping. If you receive a citation during the 30 day period, please call 407-944-5124. You will be asked to provide a receipt, invoice, cancelled check, credit card statement or some other proof that establishes the start of the 30 day period.
- Watering in lawn care chemicals (fertilizer, pesticides, insecticides, herbicides, fungicides) as directed by manufacturer or following best management practices
- Repair and/or maintenance of the irrigation system
- Watering with a hand-held hose with a shutoff nozzle
You can use other water sources such as wells, stormwater ponds, lakes, rivers following the watering schedule listed above.
Toho may issue citations for the following:
- Irrigating outside of designated watering days and/or times
- Leaks in the irrigation system
- Over-watering that causes significant runoff into adjacent properties or right of way
- Watering after significant rainfall (a functioning rain sensor is required by Florida law)
Need help setting your irrigation timer?
Toho's Water Conservation team will gladly set your irrigation timer at no cost to you. To set up an appointment or for more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 407-944-5124.